Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Road Trip and a Freebie

Well I have made it to Lexington to visit some of my favorite teacher friends the ladies from The Learning Center at The Lexington School.  I get to spend the day visiting with them tomorrow and then it is off to Indianapolis for the AOGPE conference.  A whirlwind of a trip, but I am looking forward to it!

So as I was looking for a document today for my grad class, I happened upon an oldie from my first year of teaching in fourth grade.  My kiddos at the time were very musically inclined and came up with a catchy tune to remember the steps of double digit multiplication.  So although I would not use it with my firsties, I thought those of you who teach older kids might find it useful.  If you are not into catchy jingles this is not for you!  Our fifth grade teacher sometimes cringes (with a smile) at the math jingles I use.  Hey- it's great to be in first grade!

Anyways- long story short download the doc here!

Candi : )


No comments:

Post a Comment