Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Subtract All and a freebie!

Wow! It's been a few weeks since I have posted.  But what a fun, but busy, month it has been.  I recently finished my first OG training as on-site director.  It was a blast!  Thank you to Jane Childers and all of the wonderful teachers from The Learning Center at The Lexington School who participated!     You ladies made it a truly wonderful experience and I hope to continue working with you!

So as I prepare for Math camp, I put together a quick resource on Subtracting All (or none).  I think we sometimes forget how important it is to directly and explicitly teach the vocabulary of the content.  I know I am guilty of getting caught up in what I am teaching and assuming they know more than they do.  So here is the freebie.

For those of you in the Lexington area you should check out this wonderful school:
The Lexington School

I hope you all have a safe and Happy 4th!  - Candi : )


                                                  A funny from Pinterest to leave you with:

No comments:

Post a Comment